Mars Roofing has your home or business covered.
Over the years, Mars Services has built a strong reputation by making sure that every customer is more than satisfied with our work. Our owners and team live in the DFW area, which is why we serve only this area. We know the local climate and that’s why we can install your roof to withstand strong winds and hail. All of our Inspections are free and our work is guaranteed by one of the best warranties in the business.
When you need a roof replacement or roof repair, you want someone experienced and with the highest level of professionalism. MARS Roofing has the experience you are looking for in a local roofing company. Because we believe in ongoing training for every employee, you can have peace of mind that the job will be done right, the first time. You can also rest assured that the team who installs your new Roof, Gutters, etc… are part of the MARS family, not a random worker we picked up on the way to your home.
You will also be surprised at how easy and affordable we make the claims process. Our trained staff can help you navigate the Insurance claims process from beginning to end, from the initial call to the carrier to the final invoice. The BEST part of being part of the MARS family is that we can handle every aspect of the claim. From the Roof to Gutters or Windows to Paint, we have you covered. No need to find multiple contractors, we ARE your one stop shop for everything roofing.
Our Dallas-Fort Worth Roofing Services Include
- Roof Inspections
- Roof Repairs
- Roof Replacement
- Claims Assistance
- Interior/Exterior Paint
- Fence/Deck Staining
Residential, Multi-Family, and Commercial Services
Mars Roofing offers a full suite of residential, multi-family, and commercial services. If a recent storm has damaged your home or business, we can help. From the initial inspection to the final invoice we are with you every step of the way. We work with all insurance companies and their adjusters on storm damage repair and restoration making sure that the claim is properly paid. We’re more than just local roofers; we can replace damaged windows, install new gutters, and even help with flooring or paint if needed from a leaking roof or burst pipe. You’ll find it’s easier to work with one contractor, Mars, on all your insurance claim needs rather than trying to coordinate multiple companies.
Whether age or Mother Nature has you needing help, let Mars Roofing help. Fill out our contact form or call us toll free at (817) 386-4084 today to schedule your free estimate.
Expert Roof Replacement, Repair & Storm Restoration
Mars Roofing serves the DFW market as a leading roof inspector, replacement, and repair company for homes, multi-family, and businesses. With years of experience, few roofing companies have more knowledge, a better reputation, or dedication to the community which we live in. We’re properly licensed, bonded, and insured for your protection, while offering residential, multi-family, and commercial roofing products from the top manufacturers in the Nation.
No matter why kind of roof you have on your home, it’s not going to last forever. That’s why we offer asphalt, slate, and metal roofing options, so when it does come time for a new roof on your home you have multiple options. All our roofing services come with an industry leading workmanship warranty along with an outstanding warranty from the manufacturer.
After the initial inspection, if you only need a roof repair or minor maintenance, we can help with that too. We want you to get as much out of your existing roof as possible, so if you don’t need a full roof replacement, we can handle even the smallest repairs for you. That’s why MARS Roofing offers regular inspections (you can easily schedule below) to inspect for issues before they become big problems and shorten the life of your roof. So instead of calling your insurance company and having a “claim on your profile”, call us and one of our inspectors can help identify whether a claim even needs to be filed.
Of course, if during the inspection we identify hail or wind damage, we’ll provide you photos, and help walk you through the claims process. After discussing the next steps/ options with you, we will be there every step of the way. Either way you are in GREAT hands with Mars Roofing and its team of claims experts as we navigate the claim together from beginning to end.
Commercial roofing has advanced significantly over the past decade, and Mars Roofing is keeping up with these advances. Our goal is your satisfaction, whether we’re performing a total roof replacement, scheduled maintenance, or a roof repair, we are your on stop shop. With years of experience in commercial roof repair and replacement, we offer expert service and industry-leading products that are installed professionally by crews that know what it takes to get the job done right the first time.
If your building has a TPO, Mod Bit, or Tar and Gravel roof, you already know it’s significantly different than the roof on your home. That’s why you should only work with a commercial roofer with the experience and training Mars offers its clients in. Mars Roofing has the experience and training you are looking for in a commercial roofer. That means we can install, clean-up, and maintain your roof with the highest industry standards.
After the initial inspection, if you only need a roof repair or minor maintenance, we can help with that too. We want you to get as much out of your existing roof as possible, so if you don’t need a full roof replacement, we can handle even the smallest repairs for you. That’s why Mars Roofing offers regular inspections to inspect for issues before they become big problems and shorten the life of your roof. So instead of calling your Insurance Company and having a “claim on your profile” call us and one of our inspectors can help identify whether a claim even needs to be filed.
Of course, if during the inspection we identify hail or wind damage, we’ll provide you photos, and help walk you through the claims process. After discussing the next steps/ options with you, we will be there every step of the way. Either way you are in GREAT hands with Mars and its team of claims experts as we navigate the claim together from beginning to end.
Our Roofing Services
- Roof Inspections – We arrive on-site, introduce ourselves, explain the process, and get started. Our inspections are very thorough and can last up to 30 minutes. Once the inspection is complete we will provide a quick recap of what we found followed up by a detailed photo report of our findings. We will also recommend 1 of 3 things: Roof looks great (nothing needed), minor repair (see pics and estimate), roof replacement (see pics and next steps in the claims process)
- Claims Assistance – We meet your Insurance Company’s adjuster on-site to help insure no items damaged by the storm are missed. Once the Scope of Damages is received back from the Carrier, we review for pricing/material accuracy and fair market value. If Supplements are needed we handle for you, you are not responsible for the damage, the carrier is. Once the works complete we will help you invoice the carrier and recover the depreciation.
- Roof Repairs – If your roof only needs minor repairs, we will provide pictures of the damage, an estimate for the damage, complete the repair, provide pictures of the repair, and an industry leading warranty.
- Roof Replacement – If your roof warrants full replacement, we will provide pictures of the damage, complete the replacement per Insurance proceeds, provide pictures of the replacement process, and an industry leading warranty.
- Gutters – If your claim includes damage to your gutters, we can handle that as well. From 5” Aluminum to French Drains, Mars has you covered.
- Interior/Exterior Paint – If the storm caused interior or exterior damage our painters are experts in touch-up all the way up to tearing out sheetrock, tape, bed, mud, texture, and paint.
- Flooring – If a pipe burst or a hole in your roof caused your floors to be damaged our flooring crews can handle carpet/padding all the way up to hand scraped wood floors.
- Fence/Deck Staining – Sometimes hail will cause “splatter” on your fence and deck. We will power wash and stain your fence/deck and it will be like it never happened.