From plumbing emergencies to clogged drains, pipe replacements, and more, Mars Plumbing is the only plumbing resource you’ll ever need in DFW. Each of our Mars Plumbers is highly trained and state licensed, and their customer service skills will meet or exceed your expectations.
Our Dallas-Fort Worth Plumbing services include:
- General Plumbing Repairs
- Water Leak Detection and Repair
- Installation and Repair of Traditional Water Heaters
- Installation and Repair of Tankless Water Heaters
- Toilet Repair
- Water Pipe Replacement
- Water Pressure Troubleshooting and Testing
- Sump Pump Repair and Replacement
- Sink Repair and Replacement
- Drain and Sewer Rooting
- Gas System Testing and Repair
Plumbing License: RMP #37042
Video cameras have become one of the most valuable tools in the plumbing industry. Technology has evolved to create waterproof cameras that can provide visual inspections of plumbing that can’t be reached by a technician on their own. The flexible rod allows the camera to travel through the pipe and around corners to see the pipe in its entirety. Real-time video transmission provides our technician with a look at the condition of your pipes and can locate specific problems quickly.
Why you may need plumbing camera inspections:
Retrieving Lost Items – Losing a sentimental or valuable item down the drain can seem hopeless. With our video inspection, we can help you save time and money in locating your missing item.
Inspecting Potential Homes – Want to make sure you won’t inherit plumbing problems from a previous property owner? Schedule a video inspection of your potential home with our plumbing experts.
Inspecting Septic Systems – Our inspections allow you to monitor the health of your septic system and let you know when repairs or maintenance are necessary.
Remodeling Inspections – Before you add a bathroom or remodel your kitchen, make sure your plumbing system can withstand new additions and increased waste and flow.
Our video inspection services are the easiest way to prevent future emergencies or determine the cause and location of a present plumbing problem.
Hydro jetting is a method used by Mars Services to clean clogged or slow sewage lines. A blast of water at high pressure is sent into the lines that will usually remove blockages and build up. Hydro jetting systems normally use about 4000 psi, which works very effectively.
A video inspection should be performed first to determine the cause and location of the problem. If tree roots are a problem, the high pressure should cut through them. However, a snake may need to be used first to tear up heavy roots. Hydro jetting will not solve problems with broken pipes and could cause weakened areas to break. In addition, a video inspection can reduce the possibility of sewage back flushing into other areas.
What can be removed with hydro jetting?
- For residential work, hydro jetting can remove sand, silt and scale build up as well as hair clogs and other residues that build up on the walls of the pipes.
- Routine hydro jetting should be done on restaurants to remove grease and food particle build up. This type of service can completely clean pipes of residual build up in ways that snaking can not. Snaking out pipes only breaks up the clogs but leaves build up remaining on the interior walls.
- Hydro jetting is also environmentally friendly, no harsh chemicals are needed.
While hydro jetting is frequently used in commercial plumbing, it can be extremely beneficial to homeowners. If you need to have your plumbing snaked on a regular basis a hydro jetting service will eliminate all the debris in the lines. The service can greatly improve older plumbing lines that have years of build up. It is also particularly useful for homeowners that experience sand and silt build up as chemical cleaners and augers will not flush the system completely.